[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Stellan to seher.no (about Christmas with Alexander)

Articles & Interviews

Stellan to seher.no (about Christmas with Alexander)

Stellan in the news. Print, audio and video interviews & articles.

Stellan to seher.no (about Christmas with Alexander)

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:28 pm

- We`ll see. I`m not planning it.

The Swedish Hollywood star Stellan Skarsgård (59), famous for major movies like Mamma Mia, Pirates of the Caribbean and Angels and Demons, is in Norway these days, because of the premiere of director Marius Holst`s new movie Kongen av Bastøy (King of Bastøy).

This is far from the first time Skarsgård is in this country. The star has had several roles in Norwegian productions like Hans Petter Moland movies Kjærlighetens Kjøtere, Aberdeen and the comedy success En Ganske Snill Mann which he won the Amanda for this autumn.

During the filming of En Ganske Snill Mann in Oslo in 2009 Skarsgård had his sevenths child, the son Ossian (1), who his wife Megan Everett (34) gave birth to in Norway.

When seher.no met the Swedish moviestar because of the sneak premiere of Kongen av Bastøy, he could reveal that he does not rule out having more children even if he is now 59 years old.

- My youngest is 18 months. But I don`t know. We`ll see. I`m not planning anything, me smirks.

The acot has six children with his ex wife My Skarsgård. Among them are sons Alexander, Gustaf and Bill, who all work as actors.

Skarsgård admits it`s nice that his boys have chosen to follow in his footprints.

- I have three sons who work now and that`s nice. Soon I will have to live in their shadows, he laughs.

According to the 59- year old he has never encouraged the children to become actors.

- I have never done that. I think they should choose their own lives. I don`t meddle. I`ve not been much involved in their upbringing. The most important I`ve taught them is to be kind to people. So what they choose to do is up to them. To advice children is hard. They have to make their own experiences and mistakes, he says.

The oldest son Alexander (34) is a great success in USA these days with the role as the vampire Eric in the hit series True Blood, and is the boyfriend of the actress beauty Kate Bosworth, famous from Superman Returns.

And Skarsgård admits he is proud of what his son is doing.

- Alexander has done very well for himself. Of course, I`m proud. But if you look at it, it`s just a job, after all. I`m mainly proud that they have become good people. That they stick together and are friends and that they are fun to be with, he says.

After promoting the movie in Norway, Skarsgård goes back to Sweden. And the moviestar is looking very much forward to celebrating Christmas with his family.

- A couple of them will stay in USA but Alexander will come home and then we`ll celebrate. Both my current wife and my ex-wife will be there. We`ll celebrate Christmas together, all of us. We have to make life as uncomplicated as possible, he smiles.

http://www.seher.no/858434/stellan-skar ... flere-barn

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Re: Stellan to seher.no (about Christmas with Alexander)

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:45 pm

What's an Amanda?

Thanks, NDS! I hope they'll have a lovely Christmas together. :cheers:
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Amanda is the Norwegian Oscar.

Oh, I wish them a wonderful Christmas. I think it shows a huge heart from My to want to celebrate Christmas with Stellan`s new wife.

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby explodinglint » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Thank you, NDS!!

So now we know Alex will come home for Christmas. But when he says "a couple of them will stay in the US"... does that mean that Gustaf and Bill will be staying there over the holidays?

You can't get christmas feeling in LA, is all I'm sayin´ :eyebrow:

Here's to hoping Alex will get home safe and sound and not stuck at an airport in Europe somewhere...! :fangirl:
explodinglint
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

It must be. I mean, he doesn`t have more sons in California, does he? :whistling: I wonder what they are working on there. :shrug:

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby AmandaL685 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Wow, my hat's off to My. It's good that she and Megan can get along.
AmandaL685
Recon Marine

Postby Anja » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 am

Ex wife and new wife? It will be merry Christmas. That one is granted.

Anja
Babylon 9

Return to Articles & Interviews