[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Stellan on Senkveld

Articles & Interviews

Stellan on Senkveld

Stellan in the news. Print, audio and video interviews & articles.

Stellan on Senkveld

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:48 pm

I`ve been trying to find time to translate this interview where Stellan says "I know a lot of adult women who want to sleep with Alexander" when the talkshow hosts ask him about his son being a teen idol.

But just now I realized that I didn`t have to translate as Explodinglint had done it already :sexytime: :cheers:

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Re: Stellan on Senkveld

Postby explodinglint » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Yeah, I did those for some friends of mine on another Alex forum. :D

I was just channelsurfing one evening when Stellan popped up on the screen. So I wanted to share it with my skarsgirls and since I couldn't rip the file I filmed it with my iPhone.

Not the best quality, but it gets the message through!

I didn't know TV2 had started their own YouTube channel! I see they even added the Stellan part... maybe I'll add my subtitles onto the better version!
explodinglint
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

It was the same with me. I never watch Senkveld. Thomas and Harald are not my cup of tea. But I channel surfed and saw this. Afterwards I went "I should have taped this".

TV2 has put this out in the open? I was this close to buying it for 45 kroners on tv2.no and then I couldn`t even share it with anyone.

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby explodinglint » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

explodinglint
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm

I thought SVT published everything on their own website like NRK does. That`s actually a great service but then we`ve paid for it too through the "lisens".

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby explodinglint » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Oh, they do. It's just not "rippable" :-P
explodinglint
WAG

Postby explodinglint » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Since TV2 uploaded the whole clip to YT, naturally I "borrowed" it and added some subtitles!

This clip has of course perfect picture and sound (as opposed to those filmed with my iPhone) and I made the translations better. That is, I took the time to make them as true to what they're saying as possible.

I even caught mistakes I did, because I was translating something from the Norwegian subtitles the last time, which turned out to be wrongly translated by the TV people. Hey, mistakes happen... :eyebrow:

Since Swedish is my second language I can easily understand it, but subtitles underneath make me read no matter what! We've grown up with it, so it's a tough habit to break.. :D

explodinglint
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Thank you :twirl:

Oh, I know what your mean about the subtitles. I`m Danish but I still read the subtitles when Danish is translated into Norwegian. They are hypnotic. And then I get mad when they translate it wrong. There aren`t many differences between Danish and Norwegian but you can be sure they make the janitor do the translations because he makes every mistake he can possibly make :tongue3:

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby Globalutopia » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Globalutopia
POG

custom title:

Postby explodinglint » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm

explodinglint
WAG

Next