[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Bill on the Cover of Essential Homme Magazine (April/May 201

Articles & Interviews

Bill on the Cover of Essential Homme Magazine (April/May 201

Bill in the news. Print, audio and video interviews & articles.

Bill on the Cover of Essential Homme Magazine (April/May 201

Postby Santress » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Bill is on the cover of Essential Homme Magazine’s April/May 2015 issue. Caitlin Cronenberg photographed him.

THE GRADUATE (pg. 104): Soon-to-be alum of the online screen, “Hemlock Grove” actor Bill Skarsgård takes on life with a bite.

Interview excerpt:

"FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE, I'M ACTUALLY MOVING SOMEWHERE. MOVING!

IT'S NOT LIKE I'M MOVING OUT OF A SPOT, BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE ANYWHERE, BUT THAT I'M MOVING TO SOMEWHERE, AND THAT'S KIND OF AWESOME."

After "Hemlock Grove" finishes filming this April, the actor's next big adventure is one of open possibilities: a personal experiment in the form of a relocation to states, starting with a six-month-long stint in New York followed by another period of the same length in Los Angeles, each with no set goal other than to take those final post-grad steps to find a first home of his own.

"I've been in Toronto for a while but it has not been my choice. I have a relationship with the city now, streets have a history to them and they mean something to me. It's been three transformative years--not only working with the show, but growing up personally in a lot of ways--and something that I will always treasure," Skarsgård says. "I'm looking forward to the next steps now: starting all over from scratch, moving down to New York, and hopefully making those streets there mean something too. It's this wild kind of adventure. For the first time ever in my life, I'm actually moving somewhere. Moving! It's not like I'm moving out of a spot, because I don't live anywhere, but that I'm moving to somewhere, and that's kind of awesome."

This version of the cover they mislabeled for 2014 (instead of 2015):

Sources:

Photos:

http://www.essentialhommemag.com/bill-s ... lmay-2015/

http://www.malefashiontrends.com/2015/0 ... -2015.html

My translation of the interview excerpt.
Santress
Babylon 9

Re: Bill on the Cover of Essential Homme Magazine (April/May

Postby Santress » Fri May 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Outtakes from Bill's Essential Homme Magazine photo shoot (April/May 2015):

Source: http://www.essentialhommemag.com/bill-s ... lmay-2015/

Photographer: Caitlin Cronenberg
Santress
Babylon 9

Return to Articles & Interviews