[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Bill in the news

Articles & Interviews

Bill in the news

Bill in the news. Print, audio and video interviews & articles.

Re: Bill in the news

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Scooby Dooby Dooo!

rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:59 pm

And Scrappy Dappy Doo too!
Lets face it, Alexander Skarsgård can make everything from tracksuits and flip flops to cement sexy. The man is a god.
Shadow
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby tonks » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 pm

he´s 20?!!

Hello, my name is Tonks and I am an Askarholic
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
tonks
Transvestite Fugitive

Postby Anja » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:44 am

once women hit 35, we pretty much age once every 5-10years...it worked for my grandmother so let's hope it works for me :stars:

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 pm

EXCLUSIVE: WME Signs Bill Skarsgård
Swedish actor draws attention for Toronto film festival drama "Behind Blue Skies."
December 13
3:22 PM 12/13/2010 by Jay A. Fernandez

WME has signed Swedish actor Bill Skarsgård.
The son of Stellan Skarsgård (Mamma Mia!), and brother of thesps Alexander (True Blood) and Gustav Skarsgård (The Way Back), was pursued by several agencies, including ICM and UTA, in the wake of his Toronto Film Festival movie Behind Blue Skies.
Skarsgård, 20, continues to be managed by Magnolia Entertainment and Swedish reps at Agent Firman.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/ ... arsg-59241

Maybe this means we'll be seeing more of him.
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm

he is a cutie :muffin:

brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 am

That`s great. Who represents Stellan, Alex and Gustaf? Are they at the same agency?

Will we ever see a movie with all of them in it? :pray:

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby rascalthemutant » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I want to say that Stellan and Gustaf are at the same agency, but I don't think it's this one (and can't remember which, I'll have to ask Stephy). Alex is with CAA.
rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 pm

i thought alex was with a less prestigious agency, i know it sounds bitchy, but :shrug:

brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

PreviousNext

Return to Articles & Interviews