[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - US (Vi) - New movie for Gustaf

Movies

US (Vi) - New movie for Gustaf

The films of Gustaf Skarsgård.

US (Vi) - New movie for Gustaf

Postby fröken » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 am

Alex isn't the only nude Skarsgård we'll get to see on screen hopefully :swoon: This is the trailer for a movie that hopefully will come out in 2013. AFAIK the director has money problems but the trailer looks really good, I think, so I hope it'll end up in theaters anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... =2&theater

Edited to include title on 3/14/13 ~S
'Burning ice, biting flame; that is how life begins'
fröken
WAG

Re: New movie for Gustaf

Postby Santress » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks, froken! It looks really good.
Here's the poster and an article about making the film.

Courtesy of Google translation:

Skarsgard work totally naked - free

Now throw the clothes the stars to help the Panke director
The director Mani Maserrat has pledged apartment.
Gustaf Skarsgard posing nude.
Now streams celebrities to help "Us" up on the big screen.
Already a month ago could Nöjesbladet reveal that director Mani Maserrat pawned his apartment for the new movie venture, "Us" by Gustaf Skarsgård , 31, the main character.
Relationship The film, which deals with destructive love, recently the shoot.
- People have been working thirteen, fourteen hours a day and night recordings. It has been very intense and very fun, but also very tough, says Mani Maserrat.
The money is out - but overly remains.
Now flock celebrity to help the film in the Swedish screens. Singer Sarah Dawn Finer , and chef Niklas Ekstedt are two who have been involved in the film's fate.
- It's been a fantastic experience for me, that there are so many people who are passionate about and committed to this project, says Mani Maserrat and continues:
- Sarah Dawn Finer I happen to know, and she will go in with a fairly large sum to the sound design of the film. Equally so, if we need music or a song so she can stand.

"There are huge suction"
Gustaf Skarsgård and motspelerskan Anna Astrom , 21, has worked for free along with Rebecca Ferguson . But now climbs also an actor colleague Helena af Sand Mountain to the project.
- She has also set free. There is a great demand for this type of project, so once you start one, many people want to be there to help. The image is a reflection of their strong love, says Maserrat.
Chef Niklas Ekstedt has lent his restaurant for recording and Gustaf Skarsgård now put up a little extra. On the movie poster pose Skarsgård naked - along with his co-star Anna Astrom.
- Let's make a movie about love that I try to make as true as possible, and yes, I think it is a true picture of the poster. It's about a couple who are newly in love, so the image is an input that is close to reality, says Mani Maserrat.

Asks people to set up
With the help of celebrities and actors struggling Mani Maserrat to raise money for post-processing of the film, an approach known as "crowdfunding."
- It will cost around two million in ordinary cases. But I will tell people to set up and we can handle it, I hope that it will premiere in January, says Maserrat.
Frida Söderlund

They help the movie
Sarah Dawn Finer - Finances part of the sound / music facility, as well as contributing songs, music and song.
Niklas Ekstedt - Stood up to his restaurant during the shooting.
Damon Rasti - sets up with his club, living room, and arranging a foundrasing-fest.
Other actors who have set themselves apart from Gustaf Skarsgard, Anna Åström is Rebecca Ferguson (A simple to Antibes), Helen of Sand Mountain, Source Bie, Sten Ljunggren (Skärgårdsdoktorn, Our vännersliv), Peter Carlberg (Real people, Avalon) and Kevin Vaz ( Guldbagge nominated for Play)
What is crowdfunding?
- It is a method, via the "Funded by me," to finance projects or ideas by appealing to a wide range of funders often via Internet-based systems. It is an approach that is used a lot of indie filmmakers in the U.S.. A person using their social contacts and social networks to raise funds.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a ... bladetfeed
Santress
Babylon 9

Postby fröken » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:59 pm

OH MY GOD THAT POSTER!! :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

I wonder if Mr. Fröken would mind me hanging it over the bed :shock:

Thanks a million Santress!
fröken
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:05 pm

:drooleyebrows:

Oh, there was a text there too? :whistling:

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby fröken » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Text? What text? :shrug:
fröken
WAG

Re: US (Vi) - New movie for Gustaf

Postby Santress » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Official trailer for US (Vi):

Theatrical release on May 10, 2013

This is the story of Ida and Krister.

It’s about a relationship that goes to hell. They love each other but manage to slowly stifle the relationship until no oxygen is left and they get into an inevitable dead end.
Santress
Babylon 9

Return to Movies