[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Stellan in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

Stellan in Film

Stellan in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

The films of Stellan Skarsgård.

Stellan in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

Postby Nordanswede » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:32 am

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Re: Stellan in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

Postby leela » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 am

leela
Wienerbröd

Postby Anja » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 am

Frankly, I don't see point in doing remake of Swedish movie with Swedish actors. But then again, Americans already butchered all Japanese movies, and I guess they need new victim. Also, I think that Daniel Craig is horrible horrible idea.

However, Stellan as Martin Vanger? Hmmm...interesting choice. I would not pick him for that role. However, maybe I'll even see the remake now.

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby leela » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 am

Daniel Craig... :tongue3:
leela
Wienerbröd

Postby Anja » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 am

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby leela » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:09 am

Not a big fan and I also don't think he'll fit the part, but that's just my humble opinion. :salute:
leela
Wienerbröd

Postby Anja » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Lets face it, Alexander Skarsgård can make everything from tracksuits and flip flops to cement sexy. The man is a god.
Shadow
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 pm

"Skarsgard appears to have beaten out the likes of Ellen Page, Rooney Mara and Emily Browning to play the young sociopathic computer hacker Lisbeth Salander. Is there nothing that man can't do?"

:lol: I'd watch that. I'd rather see him do that than Martin Vanger. No no no.

Daniel Craig I'm a bit ambivalent about. I think looks-wise, he fits pretty well.

The idea of using American/British actors and fake Swedish accents is absurd. :disgust:
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby Anja » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Anja
Babylon 9

Next

Return to Stellan in Film