[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Season 5 Episode Titles and Air Dates

Season 5

Season 5 Episode Titles and Air Dates

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season - and for discussing each episode as they are aired.

Season 5 Episode Titles and Air Dates

Postby Santress » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Titles and air dates released by IMDB.com so far:

Episode 5.1: Turn! Turn! Turn! (Air Date—24 June 2012)

Episode 5.2: The Beyond of the Bubble Gum (Air Date—1 July 2012)

Episode 5.3: It's New Year (Air Date—8 July 2012)
Santress
Babylon 9

Re: Season 5 Episode Titles and Air Dates

Postby Nordanswede » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 am

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby fröken » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 pm

My guess: Tara gets turned into a vampire *sigh*
'Burning ice, biting flame; that is how life begins'
fröken
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby fröken » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:16 am

fröken
WAG

Postby Santress » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:05 pm

This is odd. IMDB.com has removed their link to the Season 5 episode titles and air dates.

According to the BookiesLuvTrueBlood Facebook casting info., Season 5, Episode 2 is called Authority Always Wins not The Beyond of the Bubble Gum.
Santress
Babylon 9

Postby grchez » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 am

Season/Epi 5.8
Just read Stephan will be directing epi 8 for Season 5. First time directing.
Once again Ball bromance with Moyer rears its ugly head????
We are revisiting Bill's past. Come on...Bill's not that interesting?
We have a 1000 year old Viking with a checkered past and a Pam story to be told...and they want to relive farmer Bill's life...I just don't get it! :bleck:
I'm not Weird...I'm Gifted
grchez
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby fröken » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

I hate the Bill-focus. Not because I mind Stephen - he seems like a nice guy - but Bill and his story is just .. :tongue3:
fröken
WAG

Postby Branwen » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:24 am

Me too. Love Stephen but just not a fan of Bill. His character is actually quite boring. Eric you know could kill you or kiss you depending on his mood and what you could do for him. Bill I have no idea what he's about. Not sure that's good 4 seasons in. I liked the early bill who was trying to live a "good" life and his interactions with Jessica were good but now I don't know where to put him or care for that matter.

Team Eric and Pam all the way!

Sookie is starting to annoy me too. She's such a strong character in the books and on screen she's a bit of a wimp really relying on men to keep her together. Will wait to see what she does in series five before I decide on my feelings towards tv Sookie! Early tv Sookie was innocent but at least she had balls!
Branwen
Rubber Ducky

Postby grchez » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 am

I'm not Weird...I'm Gifted
grchez
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Next

Return to Season 5