[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Rumored Roles

Adopting Characters for Money

Rumored Roles

Videos, roles. Tom Hardy on the screen.

Rumored Roles

Postby rascalthemutant » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Tom likely has a part in Christopher Nolan's third installment in his Batman series. The character has yet to be announced, but there's been speculation over The Riddler (which may actually go to Joseph Gordon-Levitt :pray: , or David Tennant), Black Mask, and Deadshot.

Sites:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=24134
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/10/14/tom-hardy-batman-3/
http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/tom-har ... titialskip (the original announcement)
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00036046.html

Also rumored: the Total Recall remake. Other actors being mentioned are Colin Farrell and Michael Fassbender.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/10/21/to ... assbender/
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Re: Rumored Roles

Postby emmy0323 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 pm

They ... might be reunited? Oh God. I'll combust.

Colin's career is in the pooper. But I suddenly see parallels between Tom's current career development and how Colin's career took off years ago. And then ... nothing. Oh no.

It's expensive, but it's also very large. - Rascal
emmy0323
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Don't say that! Besides, Colin got accolades for In Bruges. That wasn't that long ago.
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby rascalthemutant » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 pm

rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby rascalthemutant » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 pm

rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby rascalthemutant » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Having the read the script, it's an okay family film but it's not great. I think Tom can do better. That being said, he would make a great Eric the Huntsman. If they improve the dialogue and get a decent cast, it could be enjoyable.

Hmm...I think Marion Cotillard would be an excellent Ravenna, with Gemma Arterton as Snow White. But good luck with that.
rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:32 pm

We have a title for Batman 3: The Dark Knight Rises. Also, The Riddler will not be the villain. Or at least the main villain. :sigh: I was really hoping JGL would fill that role.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/10/ ... e-riddler/
rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby MissSwan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Right after The Dark Knight came out, I remember there was a rumour that Nolan wanted JD to be The Riddler.
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Also heard Ed Norton mentioned for the role, but it seems none of them were meant to be. A July 20th, 2012 release date, though...surely he needs to start filming really soon. :shrug:
rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby rascalthemutant » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:41 pm

rascalthemutant
The LT

Next

Return to Adopting Characters for Money