[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Season 4 - discussing the episodes

Season 4 Spoilers and discussions

Season 4 - discussing the episodes

Re: Season 4 - discussing the episodes

Postby Werle » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 am

I loved that lake scene!! Krokodiler! lol that was the word of the day on my cell-app one day before I saw the 4th episode. lol I just loved it. :kiss:
Today I had a little bit different word, the one Alex uses to cuss out Lady Gaga in the paparazzi Clip. I was really shocked, that they have that word in the dictionary for "word of the day". But I heard they use words like that as "shit" in finnland. more evolved language, not digging in shit but using genitals as cuss word...

I enjoyed the 5th episode, but no shower scene yet. and now that eric is going to be captured by bill, as we see in the pic. I'm kind of loosing hope.

please, please, please: I WANT A SHOWER SCENE!!! :shower:
Werle
----cave lupum----- :evillaugh:
Werle
WAG

Postby Noemie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 am

Well now I think that the "forest scene" of episode 6 can be better than the shower scene lol no ?

Love this season so far, i think it's even the best ^^ can't wait until next sunday !
Noemie
POG

Postby MissSwan » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am

You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby grchez » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 am

I'm not Weird...I'm Gifted
grchez
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby Santress » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 am

Santress
Babylon 9

Postby Noemie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks a lot for these pictures :flashheart:
Noemie
POG

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 am

Thank you so much for the pictures and the little insights into what was said. Alexander Skarsgård`s acting talent is obvious even from the pictures. :sexytime:

I haven`t watched this episode and I don`t see how I could watch it with that Eric groveling to Bill. What is that? :tongue3:

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby MissSwan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

Quite natural, all things considered I should think, he has no clue who Bill is or what their previous relationship was, he also doesn't like what he hears about the things he's done before so his reaction makes sense to me. I didn't mind it at all, it actually made Eric into the good guy and Bill as the jackass who wants to kill him out of spite. So no beef with AB there imo. I think people should really give this season a chance and actually watch it before forming an opinion about it :ninja: , it really is better than all of the others combined. I for one haven't been so interested in seeing what's gonna happen in the following episodes ever since I first watched S1 before I even read the books. :spitscoffee:
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

The problem is - I hated season 3 so much and I can`t wash it out of my brain. If season 4 is as bad - and Sookie is as whiny and annoying - I`ll grumble for months and will be impossible to be around.

And the second episode - which is the only one I`ve seen - was terrible IMO. Or rather, Sookie was terrible. So I just haven`t dared watching anything else. If you really think this season is better than season 3 and 2, I may give it a chance but for now I`m just too afraid of getting angry at AB and HBO and basically the whole world :embarrassed: .

(And I don`t really need Eric to be a good guy as long as Sookie is the strong woman from the books :whistling: )

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby MissSwan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 pm

I hated season 3 too. But I think a far better way to wash it out is by watching season 4 tbh. Otherwise s3 will just stay as your most recent memory of TB forever. :lol:
I don't find Sookie as annoying as before, mainly because now she's defending Eric in front of Bill and everyone else, so she scores points with me at least.
I've kinda stopped getting angry at AB, at least when it comes to his portrayal of Bill. Partly because he's finally starting to show cracks in his character finally, making him king is by no means Bill love imo, because the way Bill got in the position and the things he's been doing since, just make him look like a jerk. So I like that he made Bill king. And partly because well let's face it, CH has pretty much redeemed Bill herself in the books, so I'm not gonna be angry at AB for something that CH is doing too. I could diss both of them for doing it, but I don't think it's fair to just diss AB for it anymore.

I like Eric being a good guy vs Bill. That has a good outcome in my eyes since it pretty much puts an end to all the Bill love that has come along with the series. And let's face it, it was the same in the books, not with the same result obviously since Bill was hardly present in book 4 and was not king, but the "good Eric" was there and the different him was what made Sookie start falling in love in the books too, so why complain when it happens in the series? Of course, I may be the only one who doesn't see Sookie quite as strong in the books as everyone else seems to. There are moments there when I felt like giving her a slap or two (granted, not as many as in the series, but I just don't see her as the woman prototype that she's made out to be).
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

PreviousNext

Return to Season 4 Spoilers and discussions