[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Season 4 - discussing the episodes

Season 4 Spoilers and discussions

Season 4 - discussing the episodes

Season 4 - discussing the episodes

Postby Nordanswede » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 pm

SO tonight is the night - episode 1 of season 4. Here is the place to discuss the episodes.

If you haven`t seen the episodes yet and don`t want to be spoiled - this is not the place to read :whistling:

On with the debate :sexytime:

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Re: Season 4 - discussing the episodes

Postby Santress » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Live Stream for anyone who needs it for Episode 1.
It's kind of slow but still working *knock on wood*

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4dfd6ff73e17e
Santress
Babylon 9

Postby Alexana » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 pm

OMFG!!!!! I know there was no other real solution that was going to come out of the Bill/Sophie Anne Duel....but come on- Bill Compton King?!?!?!?!? WTF??!!
*breathing in, breathing out* he will not be king for long, he will not be king for long *breathing in, breathing out*
and in the preview to see Eric taking orders from him-GAAAAAHHHH
Alexana
Transvestite Fugitive

Postby Nordanswede » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 am

WTF??? Bill the king????

Ok, I`m not going to watch it now. :tongue3:

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby MissSwan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 am

I have to say I loved this much more than I expected to. Bill being the king is quite unexpected but I'm gonna wait that out and see exactly how they explain it before I make up my mind about liking it or not. Eric lovely as always. :D
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 am

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby julia » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank you,Thank you!NDS,for epi 2.... :twirl:
julia
WAG

custom title:

Postby Branwen » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Erics last line had me screaming like a school girl! I've had the biggest smile on my face in work! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Thanks Alan. Here's hoping it gets better from here mind you I'm not sure my lady parts can cope!!!! LOL
Branwen
Rubber Ducky

Postby explodinglint » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 pm

explodinglint
WAG

Postby Santress » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Santress
Babylon 9

Next

Return to Season 4 Spoilers and discussions