[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - You are not going to be disappointed

Season 4 Spoilers and discussions

You are not going to be disappointed

Re: You are not going to be disappointed

Postby MissSwan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:36 am

I was referring to the prices in Sweden, they are very expensive in stores, around 15 euro. While I bought from amazon.co.uk and other Swedish online bookstores for 5 euros. Paperback prices, I'm not really interested in hardcovers necessarily.
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Re: You are not going to be disappointed

Postby Werle » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I see, I would have spend a lot more to have it as soon as it came out... but it was a waste of the money.
Werle
----cave lupum----- :evillaugh:
Werle
WAG

Previous

Return to Season 4 Spoilers and discussions