[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - You are not going to be disappointed

Season 4 Spoilers and discussions

You are not going to be disappointed

You are not going to be disappointed

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Re: You are not going to be disappointed

Postby Erinlovesviking » Fri May 13, 2011 5:06 am

Erinlovesviking
POG

Postby Alby1990 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Alby1990
POG

Postby Werle » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 am

I hope I will not be disappointed, I loved the other seasons.
Although I have to say that sookie is a little bit to dumb and whiny some time, and that Bill has grown far too nice.

I do think there will be a shower scene, I'm still believing in it, and it does seem likely, with all that waiting sucks and trailers...

The 4th book and the 7th is the best, and I really liked the way AB cut some characters and created new ones, didn't let Lafayette die and so on.

About Eric, I liked his look in the 2nd Season best, but of cause the first was the closet to the book.... And I think the HAIR in the 4th season is far tooooo short!!!
Werle
----cave lupum----- :evillaugh:
Werle
WAG

Postby MissSwan » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 am

You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby Werle » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 pm

were you also so disappointed in the 11th book? I was.
I waited 9 books for eric and sookie, and that sookie is not even enjoing herself with that big hunk.... AND sookie seems to be having to get pregnant, so alcide is not in the picture (he is my second fav in the books and the series, no one needs quinn) and bill being really nice again but cant create life, so
I think sookie is going to be with sam....
Werle
Werle
WAG

Postby MissSwan » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 pm

I haven't read 10 and 11 yet but I'm getting to it really soon. :D
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby explodinglint » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 pm

explodinglint
WAG

Postby MissSwan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 pm

You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby Werle » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 pm

that is so not true, i ordered it on amazon and it was around 19 euro, but they did not show up on the publishing day and I did not want to wait....
so I went to hugendubel in the city(germany) they have a english section, and it was there the day it came out, and it was only 15 euro AND it was NO hardcover. it has a burning house and Anna paquin on it.
I still think it sucked
Werle
Werle
WAG

Next

Return to Season 4 Spoilers and discussions