[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Thoughts, ideas and hopes for season 4

Season 4 Spoilers and discussions

Thoughts, ideas and hopes for season 4

Thoughts, ideas and hopes for season 4

Postby Nordanswede » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:45 am

I think it`s safe to say that a lot of us are nervous about season 4. We`ve seen what was made out of the other books and since book 4 has a certain hmmm status among some of us, nails are being bitten.

We had a thread rewriting season 3, but I figured we could be early this time. Let`s discuss how we want season 4.

I`ll go first. I would love the first scene to be built over this song:

I want this full musical style and I want Sookie to be singing the "male" part. Here are my changed lyrics (yes, Eric has some memory):

Eric: I really can't stay [cue claws and fangs]
Sookie: Baby it's cold outside
Eric: I've got to fly away [Eric looks confused]
Sookie: Baby it's cold outside [Sookie goes to him]
Eric: This evening has been -
Sookie: Been hoping that you'd drop in [Sookie invites Eric into her car]
Eric So very strange - [Eric shakes head to remember and gets into car]
Sookie: I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice [Sookie touches Eric`s hand]
[They reach Sookie`s house and she invites him in]
Eric: My child will start to worry -
Sookie: Beautiful, what's your hurry
Eric: Chow will be pacing the floor -
Sookie: Listen to the fireplace roar [Sookie nods at fireplace that is burning in spite of the fact that she has been to work]
Eric: So really I'd better scurry -
Sookie: Beautiful, please don't hurry
Eric: Well maybe just a little of your blood - [Sookie bends her neck to him]
Sookie: Drink from my neck

Eric: Your neighbor Bill might come -
Sookie: Baby, it's bad out there
Eric: Say, what's in your blood? -
Sookie: The sun will soon be up
Eric: I wish I knew how -
Sookie: Your eyes are like the Nordic sky
Eric: To break the spell -
Sookie I'll take your pants, your butt looks swell [Eric takes off pants]
Eric: I ought to say no, no, no, Lover -
Sookie: Mind if I move closer?
Eric: At least I'm gonna say that I tried -
Sookie: What's the sense in hurting my pride?
Eric: I really can't stay -
Sookie: Baby don't hold out
Ahh, but it's cold outside

C'mon baby

Eric: I simply must go -
Sookie: Baby, it's cold outside
Eric: The answer is no -
Sookie: Ooh darling, it's cold outside
Eric: This welcome has been -
Sookie: I'm lucky that you dropped in [Sookie gives him warm bucket of water for his feet]
Eric: So nice and warm -
Sookie: Look out the window at that storm
Eric: My queen will be suspicious -
Sookie: Man, your lips look delicious
Eric: Your brother will be there at the door -
Sookie: Waves upon a Scandinavian shore
Eric: My maker's mind is vicious -
Sookie: Gosh your lips are delicious
Eric: Well maybe a little more blood -
Sookie: The blizzard is almost a flood

Eric: I've got to go home -
Sookie: Oh, baby, you'll freeze out there [Sookie and Eric sit in front of fireplace - under her afghan]
Eric: Say, lend me your coat -
Sookie: It's way too small for you
Eric: You've really been grand -
Sookie: I thrill when you touch my hand
Eric: But don't you see -
Sookie: How can you do this thing to me?
Eric: There's bound to be talk tomorrow -
Sookie: Think of my life long sorrow
Eric: At least there will be plenty implied -
Sookie: If you caught pneumonia and died
Eric: I really can't die -
Sookie: Get over that hold out
Ahh, but it's cold outside

Baby it's cold outside

Brr its cold�.
It's cold out there
Cant you stay awhile longer baby
Well�..I really shouldn't...alright

Make it worth your while baby
Ahh, do that again�.

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Re: Thoughts, ideas and hopes for season 4

Postby ericsminion » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

Awww that song is so cute!!!!!!!

I dont want Sophie Anne to be killed so early and by Bill...I am very scared that AB is going to have Bill kill the Queen off in season 4!!

I would also like to see less Bill. Maybe he could go off to Peru on Vamp business like he is supposed to do in book 4!

And I want to see Jason bitten and turned into that half panther/half human beast...that sounded really good!!

:D
ericsminion
WAG

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 am

Oh, Bill definitely needs to go to Peru.

What I fear is that it won`t be Eric who has the memory loss, but Bill or Sookie. I can`t imagine that Bill won`t play a center role in season 4 as much as AB has changed things in Bill`s favor in the 3 first seasons :tongue3:

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby ericsminion » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

ericsminion
WAG

custom title:

Postby AmandaL685 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 pm

I just want the shower scene with Eric and Sookie. :pray:
AmandaL685
Recon Marine

Postby Nordanswede » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:28 am

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby ericsminion » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:38 am

ericsminion
WAG

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 am

They gave Bill a lot of the Eric scenes. Like the staking of Longshadow.

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby AmandaL685 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 am

AmandaL685
Recon Marine

Return to Season 4 Spoilers and discussions