[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Let`s do a rewrite!

Season 3

Let`s do a rewrite!

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Re: Let`s do a rewrite!

Postby Globalutopia » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 pm

I am going to rewatch all the episodes and try and work out what must go and what needs to be expanded. I am nooooo writer, but I do get occasional flashes of good ideas LOL.

Starting with ep1s3, the writers did have some really good ideas but as we saw in s2 went of on bizarre tangents
Globalutopia
POG

custom title:

Postby Merri81 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 am

ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

No, but if we have a flashback can we be a little more creative than Nazis? 1000 years of history to work with, and you choose the most cliche thing of film and television to depict "evil."
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby Merri81 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:06 am

See, I would choose something around the 1500s or 1600s, or even more fun, 1889 and have them in France whilst the Eiffel Tower is built. You could almost do what Doctor Who does and visit various times in History, with various famous people - They would know quite a few of them, or at least know of them!

Though Eric and Godric flashbacks have the disadvantage of only going back a thousand years - no plausible way to take them to Pompeii for example. Bit sad really! :crying: :shocked:
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:36 am

Apparently we`re not the only ones who want to do a rewrite:

http://bloodbites.wordpress.com/2010/09 ... n-twitter/

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby Merri81 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:48 am

We're slightly more ambitious though, rewriting the whole season not just the last episode, though the idea of Sookie inviting Cement Covered Eric in to help him clean up and going at it like Bunnies in the shower does have a certain appeal! :naughty: :drooleyebrows:

Reincarnating Eric as a Daywalker is less cool - bleh :bleck:
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm

rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Previous

Return to Season 3