[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Let`s do a rewrite!

Season 3

Let`s do a rewrite!

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Re: Let`s do a rewrite!

Postby Merri81 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:31 am

Gotta keep the texting King in!! I loved his "look how fast I can type motherf***er" - That was hilarious. Tara had her best moments this season whilst with Franklin.

Hoyt and Jessica will stay but can we please shove Summer somewhere far far away, didn't like her at all!!

Oh and can we go back to the trunk scene from the books, sure it isn't glamorous but it cuts out the whole 'I can walk in daylight' storyline - plus Sookie is much madder after that!! Still can't get over how easily she forgives Bill and overlooks his mistakes. Is their blood really that potent or was she this silly before Bill came along?? :vikingax:
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:37 am

I know we aren`t doing the books but I would like Eric to drive Sookie home and I would like the whole gas station thing. It showed Sookie as the resourceful person she is - the person AB seems to hate.

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 am

Lets face it, Alexander Skarsgård can make everything from tracksuits and flip flops to cement sexy. The man is a god.
Shadow
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 am

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby Merri81 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 am

Yeah I miss that scene
I love Bubba - thankfully we don't have to cast him, it would be kinda hard but still surely they could've thought of something - its Hollywood?

I love a resourceful Sookie, one who analyses a situation a bit more, not overly but the way she reacts outside the restaurant in the first episode was just stupid and uncalled for - such a Bella thing to do!! :tongue3:
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby Merri81 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 am

So what will our main story line be, Follow the book closer or follow the Show?

I would like to limit the minor characters like Arlene, Maxine Fortenberry, Sam's Family, etc.

I wouldn't be adverse to more Vampires - more Talbot, more Franklin and of course more ERIC, and less Bill!! :pray:
Do you think we need to include what happens in Bon Temps when Sookie isn't there?
Should we limit the amount of minor plotlines in it so it doesn't cut and chop around as much as the show does - never have even screen time for each bit as they try to fit in so much. :pillows:
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:35 am

I would like to start out with the show and then add things from the book. I mean, the book is only from Sookie`s pov and we can`t have only that.

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby rascalthemutant » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm

rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby Globalutopia » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Globalutopia
POG

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Well she's gorgeous and statuesque. That pretty much fits the bill!
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

PreviousNext

Return to Season 3