[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Episode 10 - I smell a rat

Season 3

Episode 10 - I smell a rat

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Episode 10 - I smell a rat

Postby tonks » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Let´s discuss.

I´ve read some posts in LJ by now and boy.....the silly thing Eric is bad and heroe Bill saves the day is on again. I hope AB gets herpes.

Hello, my name is Tonks and I am an Askarholic
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
tonks
Transvestite Fugitive

Re: Episode 10 - I smell a rat

Postby Alby90 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Alby90
WAG

custom title:

Postby tonks » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am

yes, put them away...now

:vikingax: :vikingax: :vikingax:

tonks
Transvestite Fugitive

Postby Alby90 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am

Alby90
WAG

custom title:

Postby tonks » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 am

ooooh I didn´t know he was in this season!! excellent!
I am going to watch the epi tomorrow, I am very pissed off at the moment :vikingax:
herpes and all the deseases he can get, that´s what AB deserves

tonks
Transvestite Fugitive

Postby grchez » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am

-Where the h*ll is AB's head....oh yeah I forget he's male and is thinking with the wrong head....again
-Eric is super Viking 1000 yrs old in total control all the time....no mistakes, calculating and always three steps ahead of the royals in power, including Nan and The Authority....not this swishy washy human feelings shell AB has put out there.....
-AB is courting Beeelll all over the place as Sooks hero :tongue3: bad, bad taste in my mouth
-Pam cries way too much....she is a fighter....no mothering instincts, never wanted children....this soft side doesn't fit her character or Eric's
-Tara has a messed up childhood....where's the fighter in her....all she does is cry now
-Don't get me started on Arlene....H*ll her script is always.....talk and cry, yell and cry or just cry
-Russell crying....hello 3000 yr old vamp....no emotional ties to his human side...all gone you can't live as long as he has and be irrational....God give him a PMS pill already!
-Jason can be a bad mama-jama one minute, hunt for sport and is a big cry baby the next....h*lls no!!!! not believable. Rednecks don't cry
Character assassination over kill AB....off with your head
$%$^&^*&(%$#$#*&)*
AB is trying to kill off the show...no season 5 and he takes SM to another series cause he is sooo in looooove with him
AB is a buttmunch....yep I said it....that's right! :vikingax:
I'm not Weird...I'm Gifted
grchez
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 am

I still haven`t recovered from watching the male chauvinist crap that were the last two episodes (give us STRONG Sookie back, Allan Ball :vikingax: ) so I`ll postpone watching this one. Maybe indefinitely.

Come to think of it - I still haven`t watched the last episode of last season. I was too annoyed with the whole season.

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby MissSwan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

Ah well... I don't really know what to say, I liked some stuff in this epi, like Jessica & Hoyt, and was bored with some stuff too. Appreciated the Sookie-Eric kiss, I have no idea why he put her in the dungeon, but I still have 1% of hope given his discussion with Pam where he refused to give her to Russell. We'll see how this pans out. At least Sookie has her doubts about Bill... Loved how Jason threw him out :spitscoffee:
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby sjdfan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 am

sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby losille » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

losille