[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - EPISODE 9 - Everything Is Broken

Season 3

EPISODE 9 - Everything Is Broken

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Re: EPISODE 9 - Everything Is Broken

Postby Anja » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 am

As I said on my FB status: I loved Eric behaving human and Russell Edgington having his "Jack Sparrow with jar of dirt" moment.
Everything else sux big time.

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby Anja » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 am

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby Merri81 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 am

There was good parts in that episode, Tara was pretty good, Holly was quite awesome, I like Jessica and Hoyt still. Don't think much of Sam's brother. Don't really like Crystal and the whole hot shot storyline. Arlene is a bit weak, that story is just dragging on, bit like the what is Sookie storyline.

I loved Pam - Pink is awesome on Pam!! The closeness between Eric and Pam was great - they really have been through a lot together and I think she really would do anything for him.

Nan was just bleh
Franklin - what the hell was that?? Why bother?? Was there any point to that scene??

Summer - I hate that character - i try and fast forward all her scene she makes me sick, I don't really know why she just does.

Eric though was awesome - he rocked!! I shall continue watching in the hope that the turquoise sweater returns!!! :hurray: :vikingax: :vikingax: :vikingax: :vikingax: :flashheart: :flashheart: :flashheart:
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby Shadow » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 am

Lets face it, Alexander Skarsgård can make everything from tracksuits and flip flops to cement sexy. The man is a god.
Shadow
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Watching it now. What kind of silly Robocop-lookalikes does Nan have? :spitscoffee: It`s ridicolous.

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:34 pm

i see you are not intelligent enough to appreciate true brilliance, i feel sorry for you NDS. i mean obviously that was meant to be some sort of comment on the government or something... gawd what a pretentious fool he is :tongue3:

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Anja » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:14 am

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby Nordanswede » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:15 pm

umm not that i know of, but he's such a visionary that he's commenting on the future of government control or some such tripe :tongue3:

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

PreviousNext

Return to Season 3