[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - EPISODE 9 - Everything Is Broken

Season 3

EPISODE 9 - Everything Is Broken

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Re: EPISODE 9 - Everything Is Broken

Postby Nordanswede » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby leela » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:59 pm

I was a bit surprised about Nan also being a lesbian (or bi). Now we know like 5 female vampires in TB and 3 of them prefer women. (Lorena, Hugo's gf in Season 2, Sophie-Ann, Pam and Nan. We know that Sophie- Ann is bi, Pam's bi in the books)
It struck me a bit unoriginal and also it was just another superfluous naked woman shot (though now we see that even Nan doesn't practice what the VLA is preaching and it's a tiny information on her private life, since we only have seen her in her public persona until now). though at least Nan's a clean eater and her getting interrupted by Russel's TV appearance was kind of funny.

I don't mind the fairy stuff, but yes Sookie needs way better writing. They need to get a better female view on board ffs. :rollseyes: I kind of like the writing for the Holly character, but she's only just been introduced...

on the Eric/Bill thing. Some interesting thoughts: http://badsarge.tumblr.com/post/9620935 ... true-blood

just because :whistling: Image source: http://bloodisforsuckers.tumblr.com/post/960610668
Image source: http://askarsswedishmeatballs.tumblr.com/post/960598664
leela
Wienerbröd

Postby MissSwan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm not bothered by the lesbianism. :lol: Even CH says in the books that a great many vamps are sexually ambiguous because they've lived so long and see sex completely different.
The only aspect that truly bothers me is Sookie and her stupid relationship with Bill. Otherwise it's an good show for me to watch. The fact that Sookie & Bill haven't had as much screen time lately makes it even better. Not a favourite anymore though.
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:36 pm

rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby MissSwan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm

You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm

I've just started watching Glee this week! Puck is a hottie. :hot:
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby MissSwan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:56 pm

You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby sjdfan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:08 pm

sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm

sigh...i've said it once i'll say it again, I LOATHE ALLAN BALL

really, beehl somehow made to fairylandia, wtf is this f*uckery about are you kidding me?! beehl is going to weasel his way out of taking any responsibility for his actions in stalking suckeh..eric will of course end up the villian.

i shall miss franklin terribly, sure he was a psychopath, but he kept tara interesting and forced her to act as the tara of S1..i shall miss you the most franklin *sobs*

russel, omg his last line, hysterical!

i shall finish watching out the season, but i do not believe i shall be watching next season, i'm sick to death of what AB has done to the eric character...

as for the shower scene, the point of that was what :shrug: get the eric fans pissed off? mission accomplished my little butterfly. one word: HISS!!!!

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Merri81 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 am

ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

PreviousNext

Return to Season 3