[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Episode 7 - Hitting the Ground Discussion

Season 3

Episode 7 - Hitting the Ground Discussion

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Re: Episode 7 - Hitting the Ground Discussion

Postby MissSwan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:44 am

Overall good.

Cheesy fae dream :spitscoffee: boy, oh boy! :spitscoffee:

I'm guessing Sookie can only have vampire blood cause it technically has no blood type either. Just not human blood. I was so happy with the scream she gave when she saw Bill! :spitscoffee: :spitscoffee: :spitscoffee:

Eric! :flashheart: Pam! :flashheart:

"Hay que lastima! :spitscoffee: :spitscoffee: :spitscoffee: Russell's awesome, too bad he's gonna have to go at some point.

Yay for Lorena and Cooter dying! The Magister I didn't see coming, I had the same expression Pam and Sophie Anne had! :shocked:
You transfix me, quite!
MissSwan
Eric's Bonded

custom title:

Postby Anja » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 pm

i missed the epi, i'll watch it later on this week

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Alby90 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Alby90
WAG

custom title:

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:16 pm

thanks sweets :hug:

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Merri81 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 am

ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby leela » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:40 pm

leela
Wienerbröd

Postby Anja » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:25 am

I've finally saw epi 7, so beware! :twisted: It goes like this:

Fairy dream is the biggest non-sense I've saw in my life. It was so cheesy that it hurts. It looked like dream of a person who's on bad acid trip. Fairies dancing around a pool/lake? Gawd!!!! is it like Disney or sth? Dresses were totally like My Barbi the Princess! :bleck:
And the music when scene starts.....oh man, that was total butchering of Loreena McKennitt song. For a sec I thought that AB's budget has been cut down and he borrowed scene from "Mists of Avalon".

So, Eric is back on his 5 lines per episode? :rollseyes:

Beel the superhero! :rollseyes:

Alcide is totally "pale" character. I neither like him nor dislike him. He looks GREAT, but his role is inferior.

As the time passes by Sookie just goes more and more on my nerves. AB, plz pay her acting classes.

Vampires are supposed to be elegant and beautiful creatures, no? Why the hell, hwen they are feeding, it sounds like they are eating roast beef?

Positive things? Tara was OK. Andy was OK.

The moment I thought "wow, sth is going to happen now!!!!", episode ended. :rollseyes:

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 am

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby Anja » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Anja
Babylon 9

PreviousNext

Return to Season 3