[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Episode 5 - Trouble Discussion

Season 3

Episode 5 - Trouble Discussion

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Episode 5 - Trouble Discussion

Postby sjdfan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

It's about 15 minutes to airtime here. It looks like we may be getting another Eric flashback? I'm hoping for some Viking action and Godric. :vikingax:
sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Re: Episode 5 - Trouble Discussion

Postby AmandaL685 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Random thoughts:

*Turquoise is definitely Eric's color. :flashheart:

*Talbot was totally eye-fu**ing the hell out of Eric. And I don't blame him. :naughty:

*"You can't spend your life between a woman's legs."
"I can try." :sexytime: :flashheart:

*Jason playing in the police office was cute and funny. :lol:

*LMFAO at Franklin wanting to take his "bride-to-be" ,Tara, to Shoney's for her last meal before she is turned. "You might be a redneck vampire if...." :lol:

That's all I have for now.
AmandaL685
Recon Marine

Postby sjdfan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm

:lol:

Franklin made the show for me. James Frain is brilliant!

I loved the King's reaction to Sookie's talent too.
sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby losille » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 pm

losille
WAG

Postby Merri81 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 am

I just finished downloading it and I'm going to sit back and watch episode 4 & 5 together now, ahhh the life!!! :twirl: :twirl:

Added later:

Wow, what a beaut couple of episodes!! I liked the scene with Eric and his family - Russell nicking his father's crown was just low!! Loved Eric trying to live his whole life between a women's legs - what a noble goal!!

Using Pam as scapegoat is crap - Poor Pam, she had nothing to do with the whole V thing! Why can't they just go after the Queen and be done with it - and whats the deal with the whole Russell thing - what does he want? Why isn't Bill being tortured yet - not that I liked him being tortured but it just all seems too clean so far - and I want Eric to really come through that window - and Sookie needs to get staked!! Everything happens for a reason and that needs to happen for Sookie to drink more of Eric's blood.

I just wish they would try and stay with some parts of the books - I really love the books and I just wish the book could stick to them a bit more faithfully!! It wouldn't hurt Ballz to keep the book fans happy as well as the show fans!!

I did like Janice though - different to how I imagined her but still rather cool!!
Debbie didn't really seem crazed enough - in the books she's just nuts!!

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure something else will occur to me later!!
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 am

i aww'd at laf and jesus, they were so cute..la amour

franklin, was EPIC!! i loved him, the guy is an absolute nutter, a murderer, a psychopath, but damn he's just so endearing, in that really scary, i'm holding my mace at the ready kind of endearing...

and he and tara, lol! omg first he ties her up to the toilet after using her as a human sippy cup, then he brings her flowers to show how much he cares, he kidnaps her, he keeps her restrained, he bought her a lovely white gown..and picked out by himself, what a dear; then while she was upset at being hungry and given a plate of inedible flowers, he not only asks what is wrong and offers to immediately kill the person who had upset her, he asks her to be his vampire bride..if that's not love then i don't know what is! the man is a romantic in the truest sense

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Shadow » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:45 am

I just finished watching.

Franklin is a bipolar fucked up mess! who turns me on...:swoon: There is just something that appeals to the cavegirl in me. "Who mad you cry? I'll kill them" :flashheart:
Tara is a mess but isn't hot. However she is trying, I'll give her that.
I like Talbot. He is funny! As for the king :shock: I wish he wasn't gay. :naughty: He is evil...
Sam and his family's mess? Seriously Sam but the bro in counselling and get rid of the rest. Mom is trying but won't wake up to the fact its hopeless. I like how Jessica is trying to be friendlier. Thank Goodness she stopped acting so spoiled!
Bill and I agree on one thing, Lorena is a tiresome cow. Why oh why did Ball try to make him a hero again? It should have been Eric running to her rescue. So much better! Bad Bill! Not even trying to help Tara or tell Sookie what's happening to her best friend.
As for Eric... :shower: That flashback scene had me :drool5: So this is the vengence! I thought it had something to do with Godric but this is so much better. Go VIKING! :vikingax: The sweater? Turquoise is so his colour! Put him in that more often!

Best line in the episode "A queen behind him and a King in front of him and they're talking about a human woman" :spitscoffee:

Hey Anja! I think he stopped mumbling this episode. (I didn't really notice it till you pointed it out. Shows what I know :doh: )
Lets face it, Alexander Skarsgård can make everything from tracksuits and flip flops to cement sexy. The man is a god.
Shadow
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby sjdfan » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 am

sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Shadow » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Lets face it, Alexander Skarsgård can make everything from tracksuits and flip flops to cement sexy. The man is a god.
Shadow
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby Schwiegermuddi » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Just finished watching the latest eppie with Marvelette via skype (she's alive, not in chains and well). Tara is so much better this season and Franklin may be undead 4ever - as long as he keeps entertaining me like he did. I have to confess that I did build a doggiehouse in my backyard in case Alcide wants to forget Debbie and Sooohkey and live a normal pets life. Eric looked as gay as intended in mint (The return of the dead pussy on his head in the flashback, though). And I loved Laffys golden eyeshadow. But no Pam!

And may I say, that my theory about the were's killing Erics family and him being all emo about it was right? :spitscoffee:

And Sook did the BLITZDINGSEN again. Means, she did that glow out of her hand like the *men in black* did with their guns or whatever. The Ball watches TV too muchos. LOL :sexytime:
Schwiegermuddi
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Next

Return to Season 3