[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Episode 4 - 9 Crimes Discussion

Season 3

Episode 4 - 9 Crimes Discussion

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Episode 4 - 9 Crimes Discussion

Postby sjdfan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:45 pm

With about 15 minutes to go I thought I'd start this thread. Yeah, I know, we're all hoping for more naked Eric. :vikingax: :cheer:

Naked Alcide would be okay too. :wine:
sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Re: Episode 4 - 9 Crimes Discussion

Postby Alby90 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm

I hope it's full of Eric scenes! :pray: :pray:
And bad-ass Eric precisely! :naughty:

I will have to wait a few more hours though... :whistling:

Enjoy this new episode! :sexytime: :sexytime:
Alby90
WAG

custom title:

Postby ericsminion » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 pm

ericsminion
WAG

custom title:

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 pm

wtf is wrong is wrong with these people, the hot boys are dressed and their nakedness hidden almost immediately..disgusting! yet last season we were accosted with fat, old, naked men with their sausage swining, damn that shiz is cold...

i hate what these fools did to my eric, what in the GD hell did they think they were doing having him moping around while watching yvette gyrate her goods, and fantasizing about suckeeeh, what is he, 10yrs old or 1,000yrs old?

let's be honest here, who didn't know the king of MI was NOT the guy that eric has been searching hundreds of years for, i mean, who gasped in shock...no one, yeah, that's what i thought.

laf as always, HYSTERICAL! laf and eric: EPIC AWESOMENESS!!! so epic and so awesome i feel i need to break out this little fella :muffin: oohhh yayus!!

oh as for SUCK-eh, WHAT IN THE HELL? is it wrong of me to think that she looked more like a prostitute when she went to Dallas then when she was dressed in leather and tats in the were bar...and seriously, why are alcide and suck-eh just standing there while these crazy ass were a getting high off some primo vamp blood..

ok, so that's about all i can think of for now....ooohh almost forgot, WHY IS JASON CLOTHED SO OFTEN..ooohhhooohhhh

ok, so tara and franklin, i'm sorry, but franklin freaking rocks! yeah, yeah, he's evil and all, but he embraces his badness, pretty awesome! when he brought tara flowers, hahaha, nothing say's i'm sorry for tying you up to the toilet and treating you like my personal slurpee like some cheap ass, half dead flowers, hahahaha! good times with franklin, good times!

oh, and i'm not even going to mention beel, he's going through his whole thing, getting reacquainted with his bad side, whatever, whoopie for him :shrug: but the telephone call to sookeh, that shiz is super cold, like..and i tweeted this: arctic breeze cold..*SHIVER*

so basically, the episode was uneven..it either drags or it moves along as quit a clip..we didn't see enough eric or pam or shirtless alcide, soooo, it was 'ok' IMHO not horrible, hot awesome, it simply had it's moments

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby losille » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 am

I've realized something about this show. I almost feel like Alan and his writers throw us a bone from the book and then take it all away by completely messing something else up that would have translated fine to screen--even with the new storylines he's created. It almost gives me the sense that Alan is giving us one large one finger salute as though he's saying, "Here's your bone, now go away and let me make a mess of this world because I know better than you little unenlightened book readers."

Does anyone else get that feeling from him and the creative team?

Honestly, the show for me has lost a lot of it's initial appeal. Now I just watch it for gratuitous man bits a la Joe, Alex, Sam and the occasional Ryan.

IMO, AB et al have made a mockery of something that could have been amazing, even with a translation to screen. He's camped it up TOO much.

All that being said, I'm glad they kept Laffy around because the show just wouldn't be worth watching (to me) if it weren't for Laffy's fabulousness or for Pam's delicious snarkiness. The best part of this episode was Eric and Laffy in the car.
losille
WAG

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 am

totally agree with you, it's not 'camp' so much as absolute crap.

pam and laf are definite high notes on the show...

SJD, THANK YOU FOR STARTING THE THREAD :kiss: :muffin:

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby AmandaL685 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:59 am

Random thoughts:

The fantasy that Eric was having about him and Sookie seemed like it came from a cheesy romance novel, with lines like (forgot the exact quotes) "I can smell your memories" and "You smell like the ocean in winter."

Anna Paquin has the worst crying face ever.

Debbie is not the "bitch" I thought she would be, she acted and looked more like biker "white trash". When I read the books, I imagined her having a chic short black haircut, kinda like the wig Sookie was wearing.
AmandaL685
Recon Marine

Postby Alby90 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 am

Alby90
WAG

custom title:

Postby Alby90 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 am

Alby90
WAG

custom title: