[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - TB S3 Premiere at Arclight Cinerama Dome, 06/08/10

Season 3

TB S3 Premiere at Arclight Cinerama Dome, 06/08/10

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Re: TB S3 Premiere at Arclight Cinerama Dome, 06/08/10

Postby grchez » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

I'm not Weird...I'm Gifted
grchez
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 am

The after-party from @marcmalkin:

Video from @jojomcshanny: http://vimeo.com/12417889

She also says: He is flawless. And SO nice. We yelled his name and he came over without even hesitating.
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby Anja » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 am

Great pics! Tnx Rascal!

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:30 am

From @tvgirl_:

Wolves in front of the DJ, southern comfort food to eat

rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:14 am

@stephsayswut

@trulove4mj

rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby leela » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 am

thanks for the link, Rascal! And thanks to all for the pics! :sexytime:
The twitpics won't work for me right now, dunno what's going on there. :rollseyes:

wow if they say the entire cast will be there, they weren't kidding. And Charlaine! and even Allan Hyde and other people from S2. :twirl:
They all look so fine and happy to be there. :chairdance:

Ryan and the guy who's playing Sam's brother have brought their moms. aaaw!
And Kristen looks fierce. :sexytime:
Natasha Alam might take it easier with the cleavage, even if she's a playboy girl now. :rollseyes: It looks like she's losing her dress.

Anna, the hand on hip might make you look nice from the front (as if that was necessary- she looks great with that dress and make-up!), but then you shouldn't get photographed from the side while doing it.

:spitscoffee: Image if it doesn't show up: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/101909716/FilmMagic

Image :lol: Deborah trying to play the wild child.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/101909261/FilmMagic

pics of arrivals and after party at gettyimages: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... AA..&bci=0 (search "CA: Premiere Of HBO's "True Blood" Season 3" if the link doesn't work)
leela
Wienerbröd

Postby Anja » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 am

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby sjdfan » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks for the pics and links! :sexytime: I like the candid ones of Alex at the after party and of course the pics with the fans. :flashheart:
sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Previous

Return to Season 3