[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Q&A!!!

Season 3

Q&A!!!

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

Q&A!!!

Postby Alby90 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:35 am

OMG!!!
I'm watching the live feed even when I really should be sleeping!
It's 2:30 AM here.
Just some screencaps...

And the one I'm dying to see...

Alby90
WAG

custom title:

Re: Q&A!!!

Postby Alby90 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 am

:sexytime: :sexytime: :sexytime: :sexytime:

"There's much more than that!"LOL

I really hope someone uploads it to the web, it was amazing!
Lots of Alex, and he really tried to answer the questions! :sexytime: :flashheart:
Alby90
WAG

custom title:

Postby Santress » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:37 am

I took a ton of caps. Not loving the screen quality.

These two are my favorites so far:

From the Live Chat:

From the trailer shown during the chat:

Santress
Babylon 9

Postby Santress » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 am

Caps:

(Source: ASkars Swedish Meatballs tumblr)
Santress
Babylon 9

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:13 am

Thanks for the caps!

Re: the hair question- yes fingernails and hair continue to grow after death but NOT FOR A 1000 YEARS, you nincompoop. Any excuse will do in a pinch, huh? :rollseyes:
rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby Merri81 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:15 am

Wow and awesome, what was said?? What was the clip, can't wait for the bedroom scene, so glad that they are keeping that - or it looks like they are!! :twirl: :twirl:
ImageImage
Merri81
WAG

custom title:

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:19 am

@MichaelAusiello:

rascalthemutant
The LT

Location: I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead.

Postby rascalthemutant » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:27 am

The clip was an extended trailer. Can you watch it here? http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html/?au ... &view=null

If not, I snagged it and can upload if need be. But I'm going to bed now. :offtobed:

ETA: Due to popular request, I've uploaded it here: http://bit.ly/agGtXo
rascalthemutant
The LT

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 am

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Nordanswede » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 am

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Next

Return to Season 3