[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - The cast

Season 3

The cast

Your home for discussions and speculation for the upcoming season, set to start filming around the end of the year.

The cast

Postby Alexana » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm

So, Carrie Preston has an auction going on for her son's school, and she got the cast of S3 to autograph a shirt. The siggies are: Signed by: Alan Ball, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Nelsan Ellis, Sam Trammell, Jim Parrack, Carrie Preston, Deborah Ann Woll, Alexander Skarsgard, Chris Bauer, Todd Lowe, Mariana Klaveno, James Frain, Theo Alexander, Brit Morgan, Kevin Alejandro, Marshall Allman, J. Smith Cameron, Dennis O'Hare, Tanya Wright

Is anyone else frightened by the size of this cast?!? I know we kept seeing casting calls, but they seemed to come up sporadically, and frankly, I wasn't paying attention. How many story lines are going to happening? If I recall Club Dead correctly...there was ONE story line. Sookie saving Bill. Now, I know the Sam storyline is out there. But I'm just shaking my head wondering what else is coming our way.

BTW- if you're interested in bidding...
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/i ... =106759182
Alexana
Transvestite Fugitive

Re: The cast

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 am

all i can say is i'm concerned for S3 :shocked:

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Anja » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:53 am

Do you know how this looks like? It looks like those Mexican tele-novelas in which they start with one story-line and 10 characters, only to realize that it could be more interesting....Therefore they insert 78 characters more, then you have no idea what was the story about at the first place.
I'm really really not looking forward S3. In my opinion it will be mish-mash of third and forth book + 27 new characters (which don't appear in the book) + 10 side stories.... I guess they are trying to check whether auditorium is hooked and whether they should make more seasons.
I don't like approach like that...keep the story line from the book and change what is necessary... just don't sell me some crappy story.

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby leela » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 am

Not all casting calls were for strong recurring characters, I don't mind large casts as long as the storylines are ok. :shrug:
leela
Wienerbröd

Postby brwneyedvixen78 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 am

and we saw how well that worked out for S2 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Thanks for the llamatastic siggie, Lt :muffin:
brwneyedvixen78
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby Anja » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Anja
Babylon 9

Postby leela » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:45 pm

meh you people are always so negative! :pillows:
leela