[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - GÖTEBORGS-POSTEN | Lördag 25 juli 2009

GÖTEBORGS-POSTEN | Lördag 25 juli 2009

Article Archives for 2009.

GÖTEBORGS-POSTEN | Lördag 25 juli 2009

Postby Alexana » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:21 pm

OK ladies- just let me know when enough is enough lol.

Article from a few days ago, nothing really knew. Well, nothing new that I can tell from the translation that is google english. Although it sounds like he's thinking his southern accent isn't going to be too hard to master, I sure hope that's the case :pray:

Skarsgård om nya storfilmen
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:Zny ... clnk&gl=se

and the english:
Alexander Skarsgård Hollywood career has taken considerable momentum.

The August 17 start recording of new movie "Straw Dogs".

"Straw Dogs" is a REMAKE of Sam Peckinpahs controversial classic of the same name - but the new movie will be different than the original.

- The movie was so good, that there is no point in doing a straight remake, "says Alexander Skarsgård TT Spektra.
In Peckinpahs film, as in 1971, Dustin Hoffman played a timid teacher who with his wife, played by Susan George, moves to her childhood town in English countryside.

Bloody siege
There will be escalating controversy with the local population, not least with the wife's former lover, and it all ends with a bloody siege, in which the teacher takes up arms to protect his home.

In REMAKE, as directed by Rod Lurie, attracts document in Mississippi and the young couple played by James Marsden

and Kate Bosworth.

More background
Alexander Skarsgård will play the former boyfriend, but the role is rewritten. It has become more of a triangle drama now, and the relationship between former boyfriend and the girl has had more background.

- On the whole it has been at it a little more and also the siege at the end is quite different, "says Alexander Skarsgård.
He travels now in the days back to Los Angeles after a few weeks in Sweden.

Voice Training
In the week he will be with the rest of the actors from the TV hit "True blood" to be with the big exhibition Comic Con in San Diego, and then waiting two weeks of voice training with voice coach.

- I will of course come from Mississippi, so I must learn to speak like them. It sounds like Texas dialect, though not as hard.
In Sweden, begins first season of "True blood", which Skar Gård plays Erik the Viking vampire, at the end of August on the SVT, around the same time as the season's two starts on Canal Plus.

TT Spektra: Will there be a third serieomgång?

- There has been no official information on it yet, but it will probably be at least another round. Alan Ball, creator of the series, want to continue, and because the audience is very good, it will probably be the case.
Alexana
Transvestite Fugitive

Re: GÖTEBORGS-POSTEN | Lördag 25 juli 2009

Postby sunnyparker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:54 pm

No such thing as enough with AS. :thanks: Alexana.
sunnyparker
Recon Marine

Postby tonks » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Hello, my name is Tonks and I am an Askarholic
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
tonks
Transvestite Fugitive

Postby Alexana » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 pm

And now the '80s flashback :twirl:

When Im with you baby, I go out of my head
And I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough
All the things you do to me and everything you said
And I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough

We slip and slide as we fall in love
And I just cant seem to get enough
Alexana
Transvestite Fugitive

Postby sjdfan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Sounds like he's very excited about the movie. Thanks for posting Alexana! :hug:
sjdfan
Iron Angel

custom title:

Postby JessilynM » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:40 am

Thanks Alexana!
JessilynM
Recon Marine

Postby greenfan59 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 am

Thanks Alexana - keep 'em coming! :twirl:
greenfan59
Transvestite Fugitive

Postby Linnnnea » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:29 am

thank you Alexana!

I read this article in another newspaper a week ago (Helsingborgs Dagblad, 22th of July 2009: . It's the same content, and I translated it:
Hollywood's got Skarsgård around his neck

AS Hollywood career has definitely improved. The 17th of August filming of the new movie "Straw dogs" will begin, in which AS stars. It's a remake of Sam Peckinpah's controversial classic "Straw Dogs", but the remake will be different to the original. "The original movie was too good to do a remake identical to the original movie", says AS. In Peckinpah's movie from 1971, Dustin Hoffman starred as a timid teacher that moved together with his wife played by Susan George to her hometown in the British countryside. It escalated the controversy with the local population, especially due to the wife's former lover(s?), which leads the teacher to protect their home, ending in blood. The remake will be directed by Rod Lurie, will be played out in Mississippi and the young couple will be played by James Marsden and Kate Bosworth.

AS will play the former boyfriend, but his role has been re-written. It'll be more like a triangle drama and the movie will also uncover the former relation between him and the woman. "(don't understand the first part of the meaning) and the husband protecting his home will be pretty different", says AS. This week AS and his co-workers on TB will attend Comic Con in San Diego, and after that, AS will spend two weeks with a voice coach to practice a suitable accent for his role (in Straw Dogs). "I'm supposed to come from Mississippi, so I'll have a lighter version of Texas accent." In Sweden, the first season of TB, where AS plays a viking vampire named Eric, in late August on SVT (Swedish public service channel), about the same time as Canal+ (Swedish cable channel) starts airing second season.

Q: Will there be a third season of TB?
A: There's no official announcement yet, but there'll probably at least one more.
Linnnnea
POG

Postby grchez » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:05 am

Alexana~
thnx for the article and translation...
:hug:
Disturbing:AB?
-There has been no official information on it yet, but it will probably be at least another round. Alan Ball, creator of the series, want to continue, and because the audience is very good, it will probably be the case.

AB better be wanting more than another round... :shrug:
I'm not Weird...I'm Gifted
grchez
Transvestite Fugitive

custom title:

Postby Alexana » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

:hurray: Hip Hip Hooray for the translators!!! :hurray:

Thanks Linnnnea :cheers:

Grchez- TB is going NO WHERE. HBO has finally found their smash hit, and it will be a cold day in hell before they let it slip away :vikingax:
Alexana
Transvestite Fugitive

Next

Return to 2009