[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4361: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3516)
Alexander Skarsgård Library Forum • View topic - Poll: Are you looking forward to Season 6?

Season 6 Spoilers

Poll: Are you looking forward to Season 6?

The place for discussing spoilers for aeason 6.

Are you looking forward to Season 6 of True Blood?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 am

OH YES! More naked Alexander Skarsgård!
29%
Yes, I find the storyline intriguing
No votes
I`ll probably catch an episode or two
No votes
I`ll watch the show but I`ll hate every minute of it
14%
I`ll watch the Eric Northman scenes on YouTube
43%
NO WAY! Not even Alexander Skarsgård can make me watch True Blood
14%
What`s True Blood?
No votes

Total votes : 7

Poll: Are you looking forward to Season 6?

Postby Nordanswede » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:44 am

Are you looking forward to Season 6 of True Blood?

Cattle die, kinsmen die, all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish, nor a noble name.
- The Håvamål (lessons from the Vikings)
Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Re: Poll: Are you looking forward to Season 6?

Postby fröken » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:52 am

LOL, I don't know what to vote, but I am actually quite interested in seeing the next season :D Considering that I think Charlaine Harris ended the books in almost the worst possible manner, I am actually wondering if the show will go the same way - or another way - and if so which one. Also I wonder how much an impact it will have that Alan Ball isn't leading the show anymore. I guess it's a bit like looking at a train wreck - only with less casualties..
'Burning ice, biting flame; that is how life begins'
fröken
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Thu May 02, 2013 3:30 am

Are you sure there are less casualties? Heart attacks galore....
(not to mention careers dropping)

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby fröken » Thu May 02, 2013 12:49 pm

fröken
WAG

Postby Nordanswede » Fri May 03, 2013 6:46 am

Btw. it was on purpose I gave everyone two votes. It`s hard to decide when you hate the show but love Alex :embarrassed:

Nordanswede
Jonas Stark

Postby fröken » Fri May 03, 2013 3:49 pm

fröken
WAG

Return to Season 6 Spoilers